Saturday, May 22, 2010

To sleep ...perchance to remain pleasantly dreamless

Okay so I'm butchering the bard. It's been done worse.
Long week this week. long weekend ahead.

Today was a very very strange day. Finished up the mondo catalog.
talked to The Brit twice - got stern orders to sleep at least 5 hours a night for the next  few nights and was made promise I'd follow orders. so as soon as my uploads are done I'm heading to bed with a book. It's funny after all this time he still frets and bosses.



Got a couple of nice client notes and projects in the hopper. Next week looks like it's going to be crazy busy - which is fine. Work is something I excell at.

Didn't get a chance to touch base with The Professor and see how he was doing. The second and third days after surgery are usually the toughest. I'll have to check in on him tomorrow. Late last night he was widgeting up bracelet designs - very pretty. I think he's bored with the lack of activity he's had to endure lately.
If anyone has some good movie/tvshow/book/music suggestions for a one armed geek/metal worker please post em..he reads the blog.


Got plans in the works for doing a house filk/ceallaigh the second saturday in july.  Should be fun.Cross all of your crossables that the next couple of months will go well.

3 comments:

  1. Das Boot (1981) Directed by Wolfgang Petersen.
    One of my all time favorite movies.... GREAT FLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mucho Gusto Mr.T
    That is a Superb movie. I have this feeling that if The Prof and his lovely family make it up for the Browncoat Ball that you and he are going to very quickly be in Cahoots with one another.......which almost frightens me for the rest of the verse.

    ReplyDelete