Thursday, May 20, 2010

All work and no play...makes Jack a dull boy.....



and it turns Jill in to a real bitch too.

Normally I give good advice and try to slant it towards the side of kindness but not so much right now.

A wee sample cut from a conversation.

" I can't believe she even suggested such a thing would be possible..obviously she doesnt know you very well which is a damned shame"

"She thinks I'm a terrible Dad"

"Oh....Real-ly? that's B.S..... You're not, you're a very good father. Next time you take the kids back to the Twunt, stop and buy em both a can of redbull and a big bag of candy for the ride home"

Person who I gave that advice to..please ignore it. Never ever ever use the children to punish your ex it's just wrong.
The kids should be loved not treated like game pieces.

No cookie for me for even suggesting such a thing (even though it did make you laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment