Sunday, May 16, 2010

I got a round Tuit


I finally got off my lazy butt this weekend and did something that's needed doing for some time.
I put together a website for my work so I can refer people to it without having to flood them with files when they ask to see samples of my work. It reminded me again of how much I LOATHE doing website design by template and helped bolster my resolve to learn things like HTML, Java and Flash.
Check it out...it doesn't utterly suck.


I also did a flyer for the Browncoat Ball - here it is..print out copies and post em up in your local game and bookstores or other suspected Browncoat watering holes. Xei Xei Ni.




Also decided to kind of go Union....

Proud Member of the Professional Freelancers' Network

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your website is beautiful! Can I offer a constructive comment though? On the home page, you rightly say that you have excellent communication skills. But then in the next paragraph you say that your portfolio is more eloquent than you are, which may be seen by some as contradicting the first statement. So, if I were editing this, I would simply remove the second statement and just invite people to look at your wonderful portfolio, full stop.

    I hope you don't mind my unsolicited input! It's offered with best wishes!

    ReplyDelete