Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Well hi there and welcome newcomers...

Failte!

Make yourselves at home, sit a spell.

My other blog RippleFx is where I post about the world in general.

This is where I come to whine or to laugh..or just sort out what's going on in my head/personal life. Comments are welcomed.  So is advice.

this is literally a window into how I'm feeling/where my headspace is so it's not always going to be a pretty place. Sometimes the artwork will reflect that ( and yes..some of the art that I put on this blog is indeed mine). If I disturb you..sorry...if I make you laugh or think ..then yay..good for you and for me too. This is personal space laid out in public so I've changed the names to protect the not so innocent.


Slainte and merry met.

2 comments:

  1. disturb me?...puuuleese..ha..I'm looking forward to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* Well...Buckle up Granny Baby..it could be a bumpy ride.

    One thing about my life, it's generally not too boring.

    ReplyDelete