Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Art Therapy Take Two

Ayyup...that went well.
I spent most of last nights solo session calming down my therapist's boss. Evidently the bleach twins felt threatened by me. Not quite sure how I became the villianess of the piece (evidently I'm a scary badass). I was just standing there minding my own business and painting. A formal complaint has been made against me and against the therapist (who did absolutely nothing but try to calm the silly twunt down)

Now I will admit...the idea of committing mayhem did come to mind. and I'm thinking that should I be faced with that 'tude again that there will be moustaches and goatees painted on.

I'm thinking something in a nice Pthalo Blue or Alizarine Crimson.

2 comments:

  1. lol thinking about mayhem...is shiny...actually following through with the thought and making it an action could be troublesome.

    Ah temptation to misbehave.

    ReplyDelete