Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thought for the night....

I'm not sure if this is sacrilegious or just my warped sense of humor....

"you should not fear God's love" (afterall he hasn't gotten anyone pregnant in over 2000 years).

It's not something I came up with but I read it and have been giggling ever since.
Profound or profane....you decide.

I personally think God has an excellent sense of humor (Duck Billed Platypus anyone?) and laughs quite often (on my bad days I'm fairly certain that I'm the butt of the joke as well as the punchline).

4 comments:

  1. You owe me a new keyboard lady!

    By the way, ice cold diet Pepsi shot out through ones sinuses HURTS!

    :) very funny i'm going to steal it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snarfing appears to be universal at this moment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know if God hasn't gotten anyone else pregnant?

    ReplyDelete