Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laughter helps

http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

Right at the start of my round of shingles I got introduced to the funniest blog I've ever visited. (see above link).

Seriously folks.....go...read...listen. You will laugh.

as someone who has amused friends with sleep behaviors before  I'm totally tickled that there's someone out there who is hilarious in his sleep. It gives me the smiles.

oh and an update on the crud.

It's everything people claim and worse.
I can't wear anything even remotely fitted. Can't get too warm or too cold.  working is tough but I'm managing so far.
The prof suggested aspirin disolved in acetone painted over the rash and that's given me enough pain relief to be able to sleep

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    Glad the trick worked, though to be honest I just passed it along to you after reading several articles. I have a REAL professor in the morning that teaches my physiology class that also teaches microbiology/pathology and I will ask him what you can do to help recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i listened to that...makes me hysterical with laughter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes - I think I'm starting to heal now....my skin's flaking off in sheets and I itch like hades.
    Still sleeping like mad though.
    Thanks Prof - any advice will be heeded.

    Granny - Is that not some of the funniest stuff ever?

    ReplyDelete