Friday, March 26, 2010

My very first Award!


Several days ago, Debra over at She who seeks gave me this beautiful Sunshine Award! Thank you,Debra I always thought of myself as more rainy days and bs than sunshine but I guess all of it makes the flowers grow.


Here are the rules:

1. Place the award on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 Sunny Bloggers -- those whose positivity and creativity inspire others!
3. Link to the nominees in your post.
4. Tell the nominees they've received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

I would like to nominate the following bloggers -- I love to bask in the sunshine of their fun, creative and frequently thought-provoking blogs! Please, check them out if they are new to you!

DiPaola Momma at  Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom
Jogger over at Jog hard the photos make me smile
Frederique at Mon Coeur en Flandre   Merci beaucoup. Vous avez un beau blog. Il me fait le sourire.
Granny over at Yellowdog Granny
Most of my other choices are private blogs (so sorry all)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, whatever makes the Gerber daisies grow! I'm going to check out your nominee blogs: what great titles! And I didn't know you speak French! Moi aussi, un peu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui Je parle en petit peu.....just enough to be able to find the bathroom, enjoy a pretty blog, order dinner and get myself into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, shoot..ain't that sweet..thanks very much...how ya been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Granny! and thanks for the many laughs.
    I'm hangin in there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks darlin! Following you around now....

    ReplyDelete