Friday, September 25, 2009

Seriously...

There are times when I wonder what it is that the universe is trying to tell me. and I do wish that rather than tossing little lessons at me that it would just write it all out on the wall. I promise. I'll read it and pay attention.

I go through odd cycles in my life. Right now evidently I'm supposed to be working on my inner self and my relationships past and present. Yay...working on my self. Not one of my favorite things.I'd much rather work on other people's stuff....it's easier.

BUT given the fact that if you don't work things through the first time you keep repeating them until you DO figure it out...I'm going to grit my teeth, shut up and soldier (I do that part really well).


I cope better with things when I have a direction and a plan.

Right now the plan includes things like going to therapy- I have my first art therapy session in three weeks - looking forward to that. It should be interesting to see what bits of my psyche that reveals. I'm not sure if I should be afraid or happy..or both.

It also includes honest discussions with all parties involved. Full disclosure..no holding back..no polite fibs.
not always comfortable but I think it's ultimately healthier.
AND I'm getting back into tai chi and dance - work on the body (hopefully it'll help the sleep issues) and the mind and spirit...kind of a full round rennovation project.